Mark A. Schaum is Board Certified in Wills, Trusts and Estates, and is also a Florida Certified Public Accountant.
Primary Areas of Practice: Estate, wealth transfer, and charitable planning including tax planning for individual income, gift, estate, and generation-skipping matters; estate and trust administration; business formation and planning including corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
Education: Graduate of the University of Miami School of Law (1985) and Board Member of the Law Review.
Bachelor of Business Administration, University of South Florida (major in accounting).
Membership & Affiliations:
- Florida Bar (member Real Property & Probate Section)
- Member Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Chair, Tax Section of South Palm Beach Bar Association
- Jewish Community Foundation of South Palm Beach County (Chair and past chair of Professional Advisory Committee, past Treasurer); 2010 Mitzvah Society Honoree recognizing long-term commitment to endowments benefitting the organization
- Endowment Committee of Temple Beth El (Boca Raton)
- Boca Raton Estate Planning Council-Board Member
- Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County -Board Member
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL)- Professional Advisory Committee, Member
- Admitted United States Tax Court
- Born- New York, New York
- Married to Trish for over 30 years and they have two daughters, Samantha and Sydney.
- Hobbies include swimming, biking and running (sometimes in that order racing in triathlons, and various running and cycling events), and playing guitar.